Blog Archive

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Base Ball

Today my family and I left the house at 10:00, we were headed to my moms ball game. That game ended an hour and a half later and since we won the game we had to go to another game. But before we left to go to the next game we went to the water park to cool off. We Had lunch then left for the ball field. When the game ended my Dad, Zoe, Harley and myself left to go meet Harley's friend at our house. My mom stayed at the field because she had another game at 5:00 and it was to hot for Zoe and I to stay the third game. When we got home me and Zoe went and jumped in the pool, we dried off and she went back in but I got a lawn chair and read in the sun.
Ha Ha Ha...........More Reading
Summer

1 comment:

Lisa G. said...

Reading and fun with your family! Sounds like every girls dream to me ;)

Love you....mom!